F-alling love


Zulaikha Tyra | Gula Hati | Johorean | 16 y/o | Single
Take a bite from my plate, Chew. Telan. Than talk!
If and ONLY if you dont throw it out!




refresh me linkies follow

Main Tagging Games!}
Monday 12 December 2011 | 22:43 | 0Comment

Assalamualaikum, Hye Earthling!
      Hmmm..Jealouse aku tengok lama-lama gambar kat atas ni! Grrrr! Haha. Pelik! Tadi SasaFira tag aku kat tagging game, soh aku pun tengah join lah ni. Act masa tu aku tengah geram sebab page elements keluar apebendatah! copy paste je' ah!

(Ditag oleh SasaFira)
Full Name : Nur Zulaikha Atyra binti Mohd Alwi

Birthday : November 10th 1997

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, tag your friends. Then tell your friends that she/he is tagged.

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage : Vegitable Soup(lunch with family)
2. Last phone call : From Ainur(My Best Friend)
3. Last text message : From Idres!
4. Last song : Falling For You-Secondhand Serenade
5. Last time you cried : Last Week

HAVE YOU EVER :
6. Dated someone twice : No, Maybe
7. Been cheated : Yes, (I admit)
8. Kissed someone and regretted it : I've never kissed someone
9. Lost someone special : Yes, (and Regret)
10. Been depressed : It always happen.
11. Been drunk and threw up : I don't drink. (Seriously)

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Pink
13. Purple
14. Grey

SINCE LAST YEAR (2010), HAVE YOU :
15. Made a new friend : Yes
16. Fallen out of love : Yes (I Admit)
17. Laughed until you cried : Yes, I think so
18. Met someone who changed you : Yes
19. Found out who your true friends were : Yess!
20. Found out someone was talking about you : Yup
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list : Never! Never kissed anyone

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life : Most all of my friends on facebook are people I know in real life.
24. Do you have any pets : No
25. Do you want to change your name : No (Because my perents give it)
26. What did you do for your last birthday : My Parents asked me what I want.
27. What time did you wake up today : 7.00 AM
28. What were you doing at midnight last night : Im reading a novel
29. What is something you can't wait for : Seeing my exam result
30. Last time you saw your mother : When she was going to work
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life : There many thing!
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? No
34. What's getting on your nerves right now : Nothing~
35. Most visited webpage(s) : Facebook of course!
37. Nickname(s) : Zu, Tyra
38. Relationship Status : Single.........
39.Zodiac Sign : Scorpion
40. He or She : She
41. Elementary : Skip thiss
42. High School : I'm still in middle school :\
43. College : I'm in middle school
44. Hair color : Black.
45. Long or short hair : Long
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Hmm. Yesss
48. What do you like about yourself? I like to laughing!~,~
50. Tattoos : No
51. Righty or lefty : Right

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery : no.
53. First piercing : Ear. Does that count?
54. First best friend : Hajar..Maybe
55. First sport you joined : I cant remember it!
56. First vacation : How can I remember that!???

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating : -
60. Drinking : -
61. I'm about to : Eating
62. Listening to : -
63. Waiting to : Sleep

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? errr... well, I have to.
65. Get Married? Yes
66. Career? Yes!

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes : Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses : Hugs
69. Shorter or taller : Taller
70. Older or Younger : Older
71. Romantic or Spontaneous : None
72. Nice stomach or nice arms : I prefer nice hair :\
73. Sensitive or loud : None
74. Hook-up or relationship : Relationship
75. Funny or Shy? Funny

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger : No
77. Drank hard liquor : I don't drink
80. Broke someone's heart : I have
81. Had your own heart broken : yess, maybeh
82. Been arrested : No
83. Turned someone down : Yes
84. Cried when someone died : Yes, normal is it?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself : There are times that I doubt myself
87. Miracles : Yes. It happened today.
88. Love at first sight : No I think it's unreasonable and stupid
89. Heaven : Yes
90. Santa Clause : No
91. The tooth fairy : No
92. Angels : No

I'm tagging to anybody who read this, waakaka
kbai~